Teaching Certificate Requirements in Washington?

Answer The Washington State Office of the Superintendent of Public Instruction (OSPI) oversees the certification of teachers in Washington's public schools. Paperwork is processed through one of nine regi... Read More »

Top Q&A For: Teaching Certificate Requirements in Washington

New Jersey Teaching Certificate Requirements?

New Jersey has specific requirements that must be filled by potential teachers before a Certificate of Eligibility, or CE, can be issued by the New Jersey State Department of Education. Teachers al... Read More »

Can you get a type 75 certificate without having a teaching certificate?

The Type 75 Certification has four types of endorsement: Principal Endorsement, Chief School Business Endorsement, Superintendent Endorsement and Director of Special Education Endorsement. Only the... Read More »

How to Get a Copy of a Birth Certificate in Washington, D.C.?

If you or a member of your family was born in the District of Columbia and you need a copy of the birth certificate to get a passport or otherwise provide identification, you will need to request i... Read More »

How to Obtain a Teaching Certificate in the U.S.A.?

Teachers in the United States have the opportunity to select from an array of diverse work settings and touch the lives of children daily. If you wish to work as an educator within the United State... Read More »