Question

 Taken an overdose of paracetamol..?

Answer drink plenty of water to flush your system through
http://answers.yahoo.com//question/index?qid=20070703024519AA7OlGV

Top Q&A For: Taken an overdose of paracetamol..

Would an overdose of paracetamol and aspirin resulting in being put on a drip kill an unborn baby?

What do i do now i took 8 paracetamol at once!?

If they were the average 500mg paracetamol then 9 can be taken before it is considered toxic.
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20130423095445AAC2GA1

Will I die took 30 paracetamol?

Yes this is a real possibility. Your Liver may be irreparably damaged you could go into Liver failure. This isn't a pleasent way to go and you will not enjoy it.Over dosing on paracetomol doesn't a... Read More »
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090130035107AADeLHh

What would happen if I took more paracetamol?

You must wait for 4 hours before you take more paracetamol. If you overdose then it can affect your kidneys.............
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20130424124827AAvQTh2


feedback
loading