Stabilizer Bar Bushing Tools?

Answer A stabilizer bar, also called a sway bar, is used to hold up a car during turns. When a car turns around a bend, the weight of the car shifts to the outside tires, reducing the weight and grip of t... Read More »

Top Q&A For: Stabilizer Bar Bushing Tools

How to Replace the Stabilizer Bar Bushing Kit in a 2001 F-150?

The stabilizer bar on a 2001 Ford F-150 is an essential part of the suspension. Its purpose is to reduce the tendency for the truck to roll in cornering and reduce the camber changes associated wit... Read More »

What Is a Sway Bar Bushing?

Sway bars are an essential component in the handling of a race car on track. The technology and design of sway bars and the bushings that connect them play a pivotal role in competition. Roush ra... Read More »

What is a control arm bushing?

All vehicles but those that utilize full leaf-spring suspension have control arms, and all vehicles have some sort of bushing. These components are important for both ride quality and suspension l... Read More »

How to Check the Control Arm Bushing?

The control arms in you vehicle attach the wheel and hub assembly to the frame of the car. They allow the wheel to move up and down while preventing forward and rearward movement. Rubber bushings a... Read More »