Should you respond to being sued for custody?

Answer i am being sued by my child father how do i response to this matter i don,t have money for a attorney

Top Q&A For: Should you respond to being sued for custody

What things should you consider if child custody is being contested?

Although it continues to be very difficult in the American courts for fathers to be made the primary custodian of their children, more and more fathers are asking for and being entrusted with custo... Read More »

How to Reply to a Summons of Being Sued?

If you have received a summons in regards to a civil lawsuit that has been filed against you, replying to the complaint is a straightforward and relatively easy task. After notifying your attorney ... Read More »

Are doctors being sued for malpractice too much?

On One Hand: Malpractice Suits Reduce Unsafe PracticesAccording to a Center for Justice and Democracy report, "patients have suffered tremendously as a result of dangerous or incompetent health car... Read More »

College loans. Cant pay them and being sued.?

What company did he take out a loan with? I've never heard of a student being sued because he didn't make his payments. I know MANY students who don't make their payments and if anything, they are ... Read More »