Schedule C Vs. Schedule E for Rental Income?

Answer Schedule C and Schedule E are both tax forms used for reporting rental income. They differentiate in the types of rental income included on each form.

Top Q&A For: Schedule C Vs. Schedule E for Rental Income

Is Schedule 80 PVC stronger or weaker than Schedule 40 PVC?

Schedule 80 PVC pipe is stronger than Schedule 40 PVC pipe because it has a thicker wall. For example, a 2-inch Schedule 80 PVC pipe has a minimum wall thickness of .284 inches, whereas a schedule... Read More »

What Is Schedule E Income?

Schedule E is an attachment to a 1040 tax form for taxpayers who have supplemental income or loss in areas that are not easily reported on other schedules, such as a schedule C for the self-employe... Read More »

Can You Deduct Schedule C Income if in a 401(k) Also?

Schedule C income is irrelevant to a 401(k). A 401(k) is an employer-sponsored retirement plan. Employees can have their employer contribute a portion of their cash wages to the company 401(k) plan... Read More »

Do I enter statutory employee W-2 income on a Schedule C?

If you receive statutory employee income, you must report it on the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) Schedule C or Schedule C-EZ Form 1040 (a simpler version of Schedule C). On your Form 1040, statut... Read More »