Runescape; What are those gold boots that look like paws called?

Answer They are possibly the chicken feet from the easter event a couple years back or perhaps the werewolf loyalty reward suit.

Top Q&A For: Runescape; What are those gold boots that look ...

How to Get Rainbow Boots in RuneScape?

Rainbow boots are a pair of boots in RuneScape that increase your stats, here is how to get them.

How much do dragon boots cost in RuneScape?

Dragon boots, considered the best and most powerful boots in the game "RuneScape," can cost anywhere from 370,000 to 440,000 coins. In order to wear them, the gamer's avatar must have a defense lev... Read More »

How to Replace Drive Shaft Boots on a Gold Wing?

The drive shaft boot on a Gold Wing keeps grease and lubrication around the joint that connects the drive shaft to the transmission, and it keeps dust and debris from entering and degrading the joi... Read More »

How to Buy RS Gold for Runescape?

Buying gold on Runescape is simple. Players do not have to buy their gold bars; they also have the option of mining and smelting gold ores. Gold bars are very affordable, and are used for the Craft... Read More »