Rock thrown at head, now deaf in right ear, help?

Answer Two things you should do right away: a) find a physician and have it examined. No telling what the extent of the damage is until you have a professional look at it; b) have your parents talk to the... Read More »

Top Q&A For: Rock thrown at head, now deaf in right ear, help

Can you go deaf by listening to dr dre head phones?

What do deaf people hear in their head when they think?

i see and feel myself signing inside my head so i guess it's like "hearing" voice in my head. i know it might sound strange to you but it is normal to me because it has been like that all my life.

Is wanting a deaf baby if you are a deaf couple ethical or unethical and for what reasons?

Desire to Have a Deaf Baby CONSENSUS on this page seems to be: 1. Deaf parents wanting to adopt a deaf baby (one already born deaf) is ethical and probably advantageous, laudable. 2. Deaf parents... Read More »

I plan to study in the usa university for my deaf educational needs. I am deaf malaysian?

I'm not sure exactly what your question is. I am also not certain how you would get financial support to study in the USA from another country, but maybe check Gallaudet University. It's a college ... Read More »