Right foot pain-help?

Answer You need to go to a foot specialist asap. You could do more damage if you don't as I did. It sounds like you might have a slight fracture, esp. if you're prone to osteoporosis.Hope the best!

Top Q&A For: Right foot pain-help

Pain in right armpit, right side of my neck and right chestplz help?

HELP: My 18 y.o. daughter injured her foot & is crying in pain! What could this be How to relieve pain?

I don't know if in America you have emergency rooms (I'm sure you do), just find the nearest one and drive there. I'm pretty sure they're always open and ready to take people in. If you're not sure... Read More »

Clicking and pain in flexing right foot?

I would see a podiatrist.It is better to be sure that something that hurts you is not serious or can be corrected now.I had similar and found out it was a tendon problem. She put me in orthotics an... Read More »

Sharp pain on medial side of foot in the inner arch, and pain on the top of foot in the middle.?

Really, A great sorry news you are not able to walk due to your pain,. It will be better if you use any special tape to take care instantly. Most of the athletes use kinesiololgy tape to reduce the... Read More »