Requirements for Federal Halfway Houses?

Answer The United States Bureau of Prisons offers community-based residential programs to help inmates transition back into society. Federal halfway houses, run by private agencies that contract their ser... Read More »

Top Q&A For: Requirements for Federal Halfway Houses

Laws of Wyoming on Halfway Houses?

Halfway houses are facilities to help people reintegrate into society after leaving correctional or substance abuse institutions. The state of Wyoming administers laws on halfway houses from the lo... Read More »

How to Get Grant Money for Ex-Convict Halfway Houses?

The Second Chance Act, federal legislation which addresses recidivism outcomes, authorizes funding for services to ex-convicts reentering communities. The U.S Department of Justice, Department of L... Read More »

Opening & Maintaining Halfway Houses for Re-Entry to Society?

Halfway houses are group homes that allow people recently released from prison to receive support and monitoring while they reintegrate into society, provide a safe haven for people with chronic me... Read More »

Are IRAs at Brokerage Houses Insured by the Federal Government?

No. Investments at brokerage houses are protected by the Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC), which will cover your losses up to $500,000 in the event of brokerage house failure or fr... Read More »