Question About PhotoShop 7.0?

Answer Often, you can repeat the Edit > Step Backward method to return to the state you wish. The keyboard shortcut for this is:ALT + CTRL + Z

Top Q&A For: Question About PhotoShop 7.0

Question about rasterizing in photoshop?

First off, the word "rasterize" literally means the process of converting a vector image into a bitmap image. (Either do a search on the word, or visit this link: Read More »

Photoshop image question?

All sorts of software can do this. If you don't fancy spending $1,000 on Photoshop try the free Gimp - or better still a program made especially for doing this such as Microsof... Read More »

I know a child with leukemia cancer and I had a question about it. read additional details for question?

Sorry but the answer to your question is ;; NO Its so sad for the parents and the little boy

I have asked a question about cancer. My next question is; is there life after death?