Podiatrist Vs. Orthopedist for Plantar Fasciitis?

Answer Plantar fasciitis is a condition characterized by inflammation of the connective tissue called the plantar fascia, which runs from the base of the toes to the heel. Podiatrists and orthopedists hav... Read More »

Top Q&A For: Podiatrist Vs. Orthopedist for Plantar Fasciitis

Tai Chi for Plantar Fasciitis?

Plantar fasciitis is a painful inflammation of the tissue (fascia) that gives the arch of the foot its shape. There are a number of treatments for this condition, including stretching, massage and ... Read More »

Best way to sit with plantar fasciitis?

Hi ShadowI am not a pro but I had plantar fasciitis and I am over it now!Elevation is the answer to the sitting question.It took me a few months to get over the strong pain and then about a year or... Read More »

What is plantar fasciitis?

Plantar fasciitis is one of the most common orthopedic complaints relating to the foot and is characterized by pain and inflammation of the thick tissue on the bottom of the foot.SymptomsPain on th... Read More »

Plantar Fasciitis?

How bad is it? I had PF from running -- I went to see an athletic podiatrist who gave me great advice and it is completely gone now! He recommended orthodics, taping your arches and stretching. I t... Read More »