Photos from scanner to computor?

Answer plug your scanner (printer) in to the usb port of your computer. go to start menu (bottom left of the desktop). then to control panel. double left click on printers and other hardware in category v... Read More »

Top Q&A For: Photos from scanner to computor

I want to get a scanner and scan my photos into my pc, which scanner should I get?

You don't need such a high scan on photos. 600 dpi will give you top quality. Get the HP G-4010 which is a legal size scanner and allowing you to scan many photos at once. That is what I use profes... Read More »

I have some photos at home that I want to get on my computer but I don't have a

Kinko's, Office Depot, you can even take them to a Kodak Picture center and then scan them to a disk and have the store that owns that Picture center put them to disk, you can also take them to you... Read More »

What type of scanner will be best for restoring old photos?

Good choice of scanners, Roy.Get an Epson. With it, you too have the capability of scanning in one pass as many pictures as will fit on the flatbed.What's better about the Epson line is that their... Read More »

Is there any other way to transfrer photos to your computer without using a scanner.?

lol they have to be on the computer to email them to yourself#1 when you have photos made have the shop put them on a cd may cost a dollor or 2 more#2if it is a digital cam you need to get the soft... Read More »