New Zealand TV and UK DVD players,,,advice needed?

Answer You will need an all regions DVD player. NZ is region 4 and the UK is region 2. If you play UK DVD's thru a UK player onto a Kiwi TV it should be OK, but not Kiwi DVD's on the same player.

Top Q&A For: New Zealand TV and UK DVD players,,,advice needed

When is a permit needed for remodeling a kitchen in New Zealand?

Most New Zealand kitchen remodels require a building permit. Permits are required whenever an addition is built, walls are moved or plumbing work needs to be done. A permit is not required, however... Read More »

Travel to New Zealand frm KL by Jet Star route (KL-SG-Melbourn-NZ). When transiting in Mel, any visa needed?

For goodness sake! How do you expect us to answer a question about visas without knowing your country of citizenship?People from some countries can transit without a visa if they are scheduled to b... Read More »

What does everyone think of New Zealand?

It's a nice country. It has a high standard of living and beautiful scenery, alot of it is even better than Australia. I wanna go there one day.

How to Get a Job in New Zealand?

People are moving to New Zealand for the employment and different lifestyle. Life down under is never the same again for the people who make the move to this tranquil and beautiful Land of the Long... Read More »