My right hip is in pain, should i see chiropractor or an orthopedist?

Answer Orthopaedist. Even better a subspecialist in orthopaedics that only does hips. You probably have trochanteric bursitis which only needs maybe a cortisone injection and a prescription for an anti-... Read More »

Top Q&A For: My right hip is in pain, should i see chiroprac...

Should i go to a chiropractor for back pain?

On One Hand: Should I Go To A Chiropractor For Back Pain?Chiropractors can competently treat acute back pain, especially from strain and injury. Chiropractic care and spinal manipulation are consid... Read More »

What is an orthopedist?

An orthopedist is a medical doctor who focuses on the musculoskeletal system. The orthopedist treats a wide variety of diseases such as bone tumors, unequal leg length, and abnormalities of the fin... Read More »

What does an orthopedist specialize in?

Orthopedists are doctors who specializes in bones. They also deal with tendons, ligaments, cartilage, muscles and joints. Orthopedists work with patients suffering from athletic injuries, arthritis... Read More »

Who is the best pediatric orthopedist in the USA?

Polymicrogyria (PMG) is a condition characterized by abnormal development of the brain before birth. The surface of the brain normally has many ridges or folds, called gyri. In people with polymicr... Read More »