My ex wants to move with my child how can i stop this?

Answer If she has both legal custody and parental custody rights, then your hands are basically tied. If you share joint legal custody, then she must (by law) gain your permission to change the child's re... Read More »

Top Q&A For: My ex wants to move with my child how can i sto...

Could there be something wrong if you are 20 weeks pregnant with your third child and you haven't felt your baby move like you did with your last child?

Answer It is impossible to say. Only an ultrasound could make you relaxed, I suppose. Please see your doctor if you are worried. Good luck to you! Answer I am sure things are just fine, but it's... Read More »

When a parent has full legal and physical custody of a monor child do they need permission from the court to move the child?

Answer no,unless the custody agreement states you cant move without notifying the court

If you were never married to the father of your child and there is not a court order for visitation would a judge remove the child from your custody if you move out of state?

Answer It is possible. Marraige has nothing to do with it, a biological son does.No.If there is not a custodial order in place the law presumes that an unmarried mother has full custodial rights to... Read More »

If you are divorcing and the father's name is not on your child's birth certificate and you are planning on marrying a Marine can you move out of Missouri to California with the child?

Answer If the court has not issued a custody or restraining order, the law assumes that either parent retains full custody rights, therefore, you may move with the child wherever you so choose. How... Read More »