My boyfriend is doubled over in pain?

Answer He really needs to go get a Xray/MRI. There could be some irreversable damage by now and to prevent further damage he needs professional treatment. You can't do anything at home except medicate t... Read More »

Top Q&A For: My boyfriend is doubled over in pain

My boyfriend got stitches and the bill has doubled?

It sounds like the doc's double billing, refer this to the insurance company.

My boyfriend says that he sees a flash of light when I'm in pain.?

follow this method for 20days.Doing free service ..Holistic healing method or detoxificaton method.You should immediately avoid1. all types of milk products(milk,curd,buttermilk,coffee,tea,icecr…... Read More »

What kind of doctor should my boyfriend see for joint pain?

Orthopaedic.They specialise in bones, muscles and joints. Is he working out too hard or doing some sort of really strenuous exercise recently? It's possible he could've gotten mildly injured from t... Read More »

My boyfriend has a bad back ache, what are the best ways to releive the pain?