Question

 My 4 yr old son got stung?

Answer He should be fine.Unless he shows signs of being allergic, you've done all, maybe more, than necessary.
http://answers.yahoo.com//question/index?qid=20100608095144AAakePZ

Top Q&A For: My 4 yr old son got stung

I jut got stung on my lip?

As long as you're not allergic at all, then the swelling should go down within a day, maybe 2 at the most. You can use ice to help the swelling and take ibuprofen or tylenol for pain. It won't hurt... Read More »
http://answers.yahoo.com//question/index?qid=20101008124723AAQWn0z

I got stung by a bee .............?

Did you take out the stinger? If you didn't, that could be seriously irritating it. Try putting Cortosone or Benadryl on it. I've always had good results with them.Feel better!
http://answers.yahoo.com//question/index?qid=20120810075111AAfjTsJ

I got stung by a bee?

For bee sting information found this article really helpfulhttp://www.ehow.com/how_5216484_treat-bee-sting-children-adults.html
http://answers.yahoo.com//question/index?qid=20090726144236AAoXzQr

Just got stung by a bee D:<?

first try and get the stinger out if its still in you. do NOT try and pull it out with your finger or tweezers all you'll do is squeeze the venom from the stinger into the open wound. use like a cr... Read More »
http://answers.yahoo.com//question/index?qid=20110910112829AAnyd29


feedback
loading