Question

 Magnesium overdose (Will I be ok)?

Answer Okay, you haven't overdosed on magnesium. That's only 88% as others have said.I would like to point out you are drinking an awful lot of water. 70 ounces is enough for a full day, and you can ha... Read More »
http://answers.yahoo.com//question/index?qid=20120826101101AA6LhSp

Top Q&A For: Magnesium overdose (Will I be ok)

What to do with Magnesium overdose?

It will pass. You'll just spend a little extra time on the toilet.
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080424203334AAEJGaw

What to do if overdose Magnesium ?

Contact 1-800-222-1222 (the American Association of Poison Control Centers), your local poison control center, or emergency room immediately. Symptoms may include confusion; dizziness; flushing; lo... Read More »
http://www.drugs.com/cdi/magnesium.html

What to do if overdose Magnesium Oxide ?

Contact 1-800-222-1222 (the American Association of Poison Control Centers), your local poison control center, or emergency room immediately. Symptoms may include confusion; dizziness; flushing; lo... Read More »
http://www.drugs.com/CDI/MAGNESIUM-OXIDE.HTML

What to do if overdose Magnesium Sulfate ?

Contact 1-800-222-1222 (the American Association of Poison Control Centers), your local poison control center, or emergency room immediately. Symptoms may include loss of muscle reflexes; severe di... Read More »
http://www.drugs.com/cdi/magnesium-sulfate.html


feedback
loading