Just got stung in the eye by a wasp?

Answer It will be ok in the morning, just keep ice on it :)

Top Q&A For: Just got stung in the eye by a wasp

I just got stung by a wasp,how do i get the stinger out?

Wasps don't usually leave the sting in, as bees do. It doesn't break off when they sting because it's too strong and they don't die.If you feel like your throat's swelling up you should go to the d... Read More »

Just got stung by a wasp! help?

Health wise you should be just fine. You're not allergic (and not experiencing any symptoms that would prove otherwise). It might swell a little later but that's normal. Ice is a good idea to apply... Read More »

Help! I am at work and I just got stung by a wasp! Twice!?

I don't believe it! No one knows the first aid for stings?? It is of course AMMONIA. And if you do not have it handy what do you do? you pee on it of course. You do know don't you all, that urine... Read More »

I was stung by a wasp earlier ?

If you were allergic you would already know. A severe allergic reaction will happen within 30 minutes of the sting, and any other reaction would have happened within an hour or 2. Your pinky may ... Read More »