I've flunked before, how can I return to college?

Answer The point of financial assistance is to give aid to students who have the highest probability of graduating. Given your track record, you look like a bad risk right now. But don't despair, becaus... Read More »

Top Q&A For: I've flunked before, how can I return to college

How to Return to College With Bad Grades?

If you have taken some time off from college, you may have a difficult time finding a school to accept you with a poor academic history. There are options, however, to getting into college and star... Read More »

Which Pages From a Tax Return Should I Send to a College?

The College Board's Institutional Documentation Service (IDOC) collects tax documents from applicants on behalf of a college or university's financial aid office. These documents are used to verify... Read More »

Are college grants&scholarships reported on a tax return?

College grants and scholarships do not have to be reported on taxes unless all or a portion of the scholarship is taxable. Scholarships are taxable if you are not a degree-seeking candidate or if y... Read More »

How to Return to College if You Are a Non Traditional, Older Student?

Are you a baby boomer (born between 1946-1965) and considering returning to college to complete a degree, to enhance your marketability in a changing workforce, or do you simply want to expand your... Read More »