Is there something I could buy to get my mini dv footage on my computer?

Answer HI there you need to get a firewire card IEEE1394 and cable together they will cost about 35 ish to fit the card just turn the pc off and remove the case. insert the new card in a spare PCI slot, ... Read More »

Top Q&A For: Is there something I could buy to get my mini d...

If you tape over something is there a way to restore the lost footage?

I have 30 mini DV tapes of raw footage - should its backup be on mini DV or hard disk?

Holy crap! 30 tapes? You need approx. 540 GB of storage, then some more for editing.You'd need a lot of hard drive space. How do you plan on editing without the entire collection of tapes on a har... Read More »

Is there any methods could minimize the pores Hope could use something in our daily life!?

yogurt, a pinch of turmeric and gram flour- use it this mask on ur face til lit works like a miracle!! :)use the mask whenever u need it. as many or as few times as u want.

If you are 12 days late and having cramps but test was negative could you still be pregnant or could there be something else wrong?

%DETAILS% Answer Take another test. If it is negative, you should see a doctor. Occasionaly some women need medication to restart their period for some reason or another. If it is positive, call... Read More »