Is there a program that can help me pay for my rent while in college?

Answer I think that the program you are looking for is called JOB............get one.

Top Q&A For: Is there a program that can help me pay for my ...

Is there ANY government program that PAYS a older woman to go to college?

Is there a website or program that will show furnished rooms of different sizes to help you redecorate?

Not that I'm aware of, (though if you find one, I'd love to know) but you could try a few things.Houzz I love houzz sooooo much even the stuff that isn't my style is gorgeous... Read More »

How to Take Out a Loan to Help Me Pay for Rent While in School?

Student financial aid is available for every college student enrolled and can be accessed easily, usually on your college's website. Most schools have an office for student financial affairs where ... Read More »

I'm looking for grants or scholarships to help my son who is in college pay for his rent and living expenses?

Grants are usually awarded for books and the education itself. There are some however that can be used to housing. Try the FAFSA for starters, what ever money isn't used he gets back and can use to... Read More »