Question

 Is the Japanese honeysuckle poisonous?

Answer The glossy black berries on a Japanese honeysuckle plant are indeed poisonous---although only if consumed in large quantities. Symptoms include vomiting, diarrhea, cold sweat, rapid heartbeat, pupi... Read More »
http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/1898264

Top Q&A For: Is the Japanese honeysuckle poisonous

How poisonous is honeysuckle ?

Symptoms of poisoning by honeysuckle may include vomiting, diarrhea and lethargy. Contact a poison control center or dial 911 immediately if you or someone you know may be suffering from honeysuckl... Read More »
http://answers.yahoo.com//question/index?qid=20110919051438AApwwCl

Is honeysuckle poisonous?

Removing the trumpet of a honeysuckle blossom to taste the sweet nectar inside is safe for humans. However, in some plant varieties, such as Japanese honeysuckle, the leaves and berries are toxic. ... Read More »
http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/2138415

Is honeysuckle poisonous to horses?

Honeysuckle is a woody vine that produces sweet tasting foliage and glossy berries. According to the ASPCA, honeysuckle is not poisonous when consumed by horses. The plant is poisonous to humans wh... Read More »
http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/1923372

Are bush honeysuckle berries poisonous?

On One Hand: Japanese Honeysuckle Berries Are Mildly PoisonousThe most common form of bush honeysuckle found in home gardens and in the wild is Japanese. Japanese honeysuckle is not native to the U... Read More »
http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/2021445


feedback
loading