Is it possible to get custody of an unborn child if your wife is both verbally and emotionally abusive as well as emotionally unstable?

Answer Answer Custody cannot be established until a child is born.

Top Q&A For: Is it possible to get custody of an unborn chil...

What can a 12-year-old do when their father is emotionally and verbally abusive?

Answer You should talk to an adult in your family such as grandparents or an aunt. If your relatives don't live close then you can talk to your school counselor or a priest or pastor. You can al... Read More »

If you are almost 16 can you refuse visitation with your verbally and emotionally abusive father?

Answer You should be able to ask the judge who presided over the divorce, or if there is a caseworker assigned to the family, that would be a better place to start. More Opinions A sixteen-year-o... Read More »

If you are in a verbally and emotionally abusive marriage can you just take your daughter and go to another state?

AnswerNo, you don't need to go to another state. Just get out of where you live- taking your child with you- contact any women's protective shelter in your area and they'll take it from there. If y... Read More »

How to Break the Cycle of Returning to an Emotionally and Verbally Abusive Husband?

Having an abusive husband is like having an obsession, addiction of some kind. You know the bad side of this relationship yet there are something drawing and keeping you in. Why? Because a husband,... Read More »