Is it bad if I swallowed the metal top from a Pepsi Can?

Answer ummm. i dont really knowi hope it wasnt sharp!if it wasnt then it shouldnt b tht bad.Dont get hurt!i swollowed like 2 or 3 pennies when i was little and i know someone who swollowed a magnitic ball... Read More »

Top Q&A For: Is it bad if I swallowed the metal top from a P...

I swallowed the metal can opener off a pepsi can?

I likely swallowed little, sharp pieces of metal from my toothbrush, would they get dissolved in my stomach?

If you did ingest any metal, which is at this point only a hypothetical situation, because you said you are guessing that you did, it was most likely very small. Small enough to go unnoticed at any... Read More »

What metal are old metal milk jugs made from?

Old metal milk jugs, also called milk cans, were made from galvanized tin. They came in 3- and 5-gallon varieties and were used from the time of the Civil War until the 1930s.References:History San... Read More »

Swallowed the ball from my tongue bar and it's stuck. Worried :(?

well you obviously can't reach it. I would really try eating some thick sausage, cheese, crackers. but try not to choke. even go up to the hospital and do it in case the food becomes lodged. get a ... Read More »