Question

 Is child labour a real problem in Tunisia?

Answer Indeed. 2% of children dont go to school, and with the other 98% thousands drop out every year and are involved in child labor. 3.1 children in Tunisia are EMPLOYED. But they say that education of ... Read More »
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Is_child_labour_a_real_problem_in_Tunisia

Top Q&A For: Is child labour a real problem in Tunisia

Is child labour a problem in Japan?

Slogan for child labour?

It is doubtful anyone would wish to see a slogan for child labour. Most people would be against the idea of child labour.
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Slogan_for_child_labour

How you can stop Child Labour?

there is power in unity. if we all banned together to oppose this problem, we can succeed.
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_you_can_stop_Child_Labour

Slogans on child labour?

The slogans are as follows: 1. Say no to child labour, and yes to education......2. Stop Child Labour
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Slogans_on_child_labour


feedback
loading