Is a fluted tube pan the same as a bundt pan?

Answer A Bundt pan is simply a brand of fluted tube pan. Because the brand is so popular, fluted tube pans are usually referred to as Bundt pans. The only real difference is that the Bundt brand comes in ... Read More »

Top Q&A For: Is a fluted tube pan the same as a bundt pan

What is a 12-cup fluted tube pan?

Fluted tube pans or bundt pans are pans specifically designed for taller cakes. The tube allows the center of the cake to bake thoroughly. Most fluted tube pans are nonstick to assist in the baking... Read More »

Can you substitute a Bundt pan for a tube pan?

Recipies can be altered for different sized and shaped pans, and a Bundt pan can be substituted for a tube pan. A tube pan holds about three cups more than a Bundt pan, according to,... Read More »

You tube not working , when I open any video in you tube , although the you tube page opens, but the part?

Yeah that happens sometimes with me too just reload/refresh the page!

What is a fluted pie crust?

A fluted pie crust is a pie crust with a decorative edge. The crust is placed inside a pie pan and trimmed so 1/2 inch of the crust extends above the sides of the pan. This excess crust is pinched ... Read More »