Is Russia connected to Europe?

Answer Russia is actually part of both the continents of Europe and Asia. The area of Russia to the west of the Ural Mountains is considered part of Europe while the rest is in Asia. Moscow, the nation's ... Read More »

Top Q&A For: Is Russia connected to Europe

Is Russia considered Europe?

Russian territory to the west of the Ural Mountains is considered a part of Europe, and its territory to the east is considered part of Asia. The European side comprises 25 percent of Russia's tota... Read More »

Is Russia located in Europe?

The Russian Federation is in Europe and Asia. It is the world's largest country. About 75 percent of the Russian people live in Europe; the other 25 percent live in Asia. Moscow is the capital of R... Read More »

Is Russia in eastern Europe?

Russia is a large nation that spans both Europe and Asia. Russia designated the Ural Mountains as the official divide between the two. Although only the western part of the country is in eastern Eu... Read More »

Is russia part of eastern europe?

Yes. Russia is the largest country in the world; its western border is in Eastern Europe and its eastern border is in Northern Asia. The border between Europe and Asia includes the Ural Mountains a... Read More »