Insect bite - HELP needed!?

Answer You need to definately go to a doctor about it. Whatever it is you're allergic to it and it could kill you if gone untreated. Please go to a doctor!~Avriel

Top Q&A For: Insect bite - HELP needed!

Painful red insect bite?

What insect bite is it?

There are Mosquitoes in England, alongside gnats and midges. So you most likely have been bitten by Mosquitoes.................

How to treat an insect bite?

Remove the sting of the insect from the place. Clean using warm water containing any antiseptic lotion. You use antibacterial cream or if it is severe take it to a doctor.

Persistent insect bite!?

Rub a bit of antihistamine cream onto your bites, and pop a pill for a double whammy, like Piriton.