If I am awarded full custody of my granddaughter can I move to Florida with her?

Answer locks of love is a good organization. I think they have a site

Top Q&A For: If I am awarded full custody of my granddaughte...

I was awarded temp emergency custody due to child's mother arrested for drugs whats the chance that you will gain full custody at next hearing?

Without knowing the jurisdiction difficult to say. In general, you'd need to prove the mother is unfit to have custody. This is a hard thing to do. Joint custody is more likely.

If a parent has full custody of a child and lets him live with the non custodial parent can the custodial force him to move back with them?

Answer yes. once you get the child file for a modification of the final order (divorce, paternity, parental rights) whatever type of case it is. Don't be surprised if the other party changes their... Read More »

Can you move out of state if you have full custody?

Answer I have custody of my ten year old daughter and am living in Edmond, Oklahoma. My ex lives in Tulsa, OK. I have lived in Edmond for seven years now. The current custody arrangement has bee... Read More »

If you have primary physical custody and want to move to a different county but your custody agreement says you cannot move out of Los Angeles County what can you do to get permission to move?

Answer In most cases custody agreements are never final, but can be modified as circumstances change. However, if a custody order stipulates that the parent with primary physical custody cannot m... Read More »