Iam addected to sugar and my grandpa of my dad's side has diabities iam i at risk?

Answer Unfortunately, yes. If you're worried, you can get a simple blood test from your doctor that can confirm if your insulin level is abnormal.

Top Q&A For: Iam addected to sugar and my grandpa of m...

My dad has diabities. my brother that is third child is kinda fat. does he has chances of getting diabities?

if its in your family you have a chance. so your bro does

Side Effects of Sugar-Free Maltitol?

Maltitol is a polyol, also known as a sugar alcohol, which is created from the sugar, maltose. This sugar substitute came into popularity along with multiple other sugar alcohols as dieters began t... Read More »

Why are dads called dads?

Infection risk - does sweat inside a cloth bandage present a risk?

You aren't wasting your doctor's time. Call him or her.Were you under my care, I would recommend a dressing change.