I want to go to school in fall of 2008, when should I submit my fafsa online?

Answer In order to apply for Federal financial assistance for the Fall of 2008, you need to complete the 2008-2009 FAFSA. You may be able to obtain a paper copy of this FAFSA now, but you cannot submit i... Read More »

Top Q&A For: I want to go to school in fall of 2008, when sh...

I missed the fafsa fall deadline for 2004-2008 semester.?

I am going to assume that you are referring to the 2007-2008 FAFSA...You can still complete the FAFSA for the 2007-2008 school year all the way through June 30, 2008. Although many of the state fun... Read More »

What happens after I submit my FAFSA?

After you hit the "Submit" button it will give you an EFC number and a conformation number. Be sure to print out or save this page. Your EFC is the number your schools will use to determine what ... Read More »

How to Submit FAFSA Corrections?

The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is the financial aid form to qualify for federal and state financial aid. Financial aid can come in the form of grants, loans and work-study. I... Read More »

Do I have to pay the 79.99 fee to submit by fafsa application.?

NOOOOO!!! It is FREE. Whoever told you that you have to pay is scamming you. Free is what the first F stands for in FAFSA.