Question

 I swallowed a BUBBLE GUM,what will happen to me,what should i do?

Answer Nothing will happen to you, it will just pass through and come out the other end.
http://answers.yahoo.com//question/index?qid=20120827032432AAOJReA

Top Q&A For: I swallowed a BUBBLE GUM,what will happen to me...

I swallowed bubble gum what do I do?

Bubble gum gets passed just like any other food. It won't stick inside you; that's an old wives tale told to scare people!
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20130426085411AATzAuQ

What would happen if you swallowed a spider?

Assuming the spider is not poisonous, nothing will happen.
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_would_happen_if_you_swallowed_a_spider

I accidently swallowed my mouthwash. What's going to happen to me?

my sister put mouth wash in my pepsi when I was about 12 (sister's ugg) I took a big swig of it.. yuck.. and swallowed it without realizing (thought they had a new pepsi flavor lol) Till she starte... Read More »
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20071024234349AASmrOv

What would happen if I swallowed a piece of glass?

could puncture the lining of your intestines or stomach. would not recommend due to your bowels spilling into your abdomen and causing infection that requires surgery.
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20130410210810AAOesw2


feedback
loading