I run my own daycare at home. I want to further my education....?

Answer You could get your CDA or work on an AA in Child Care Management or Early Childhood Education.

Top Q&A For: I run my own daycare at home. I want to furth...

I want to further my education but I fear it may be to expensive.. can anyone help me?

check out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid...they have lots of porgrams: outright scholarships (no payback required), loans (which you repay after you graduate) and work-study - where ... Read More »

Further Education & Training Colleges Act?

The Further Education and Training Colleges Act of 2006 is legislation to establish, govern and promote the quality of further education in the Republic of South Africa. The purpose of the act was ... Read More »

How to Know When You Need To Further Your Education?

Whether you are looking for a specific job that requires specialty skills or you are looking to build upon your current work skills, furthering your education will help you in your endeavor. But in... Read More »

How to Use Technology to Further Special Education Student Needs?

In the education world, computers, interactive whiteboards and even smartphones are becoming essential teaching tools. Special educators, in particular, understand that technology is an essential ... Read More »