I need to send my/ my parents' tax forms to colleges?

Answer Check your SAR that you received from FAFSA. At the end it should tell you if you were picked for "Verification". If you are not selected, don't worry about it for now. If you are selected you w... Read More »

Top Q&A For: I need to send my/ my parents' tax forms to col...

What forms does a minor need in Arizona if they want to get married and have parental consent and where do you get these forms?

Answer The county clerk at the court house can provide you the form(s). The required consent is probably on the actual application for a marriage licence. If you are 16 or 17 years old, you must... Read More »

Where are you to send the w 4 forms in Indiana?

This form is for the employer's records. Do not send this form to the Department of Revenue.

Do I send in W-2 forms when e-filing?

If you are e-filing your tax return yourself, adding the information from the W-2 into the software is similar to attaching the W-2 to your return. You don't have to send in the actual W-2. However... Read More »

Forms of Engineering Colleges?

An array of opportunities are available to students of engineering. Much more than designing buildings and skyscrapers, the field has exploded to include just about every field and market imaginabl... Read More »