I lived in Wisconsin and was receiving state assistance and child support. I moved to Missouri how do I end child support in Wisconsin and start getting it in Missouri?

Answer Contact the MO child support agency for your county.

Top Q&A For: I lived in Wisconsin and was receiving state as...

In the state of Missouri if you give up your rights to your child do you still pay child support?

Does a court order for child support give the parent receiving the support automatic full custody of that child?

AnswerAbsolutely NOT. The Division of Child Support Enforcement, does not arrange custody nor visitation. I had a child support order, the father and I were never married, and while the support pap... Read More »

Do you have to pay child support to an adult child 18 years old in Missouri?

I'm in KCMO. Until high school ends, or until age 23, if they go to college and carry at least 5 credit hours. I was able to add that requirement in 1992. See link.

Wisconsin Child Support Questions?

After two parents decide to go their separate ways, child custody and child support are two issues that must be established. Each state requires that the noncustodial parent pay monthly support to ... Read More »