Question

 I kinda ate moldy jam?

Answer Well, if you didn't eat the part with the mold, then you should be fine. Usually you might get a stomach ache or something, but not really any illnesses. So, yeah, you'll be okay. :)
http://answers.yahoo.com//question/index?qid=20120825072807AAP7wEy

Top Q&A For: I kinda ate moldy jam

What investigating detective show has 3 people 2 can kinda tell how the person died and the other 1 is kinda like their leader theirs 2 guys and 1 girl if u know can you please let me know thanks?

It's a Remington,I' m not sure which model,but it' s certainly noiseless and portable.
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_investigating_detective_show_has_3_people_2_can_kinda_te...

Moldy pizza?

Can a can of paint get moldy?

According to Mosby Building Arts, a can of paint can get moldy. The paint can look fine but still be mold-ridden. Typically, moldy paint has a strong, unpleasant smell. Using paint in this conditio... Read More »
http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/1922525

How bad is it to eat moldy bread?

it's only a problem if your allergic to mold...and that type of mold.there are a lot of different kinds. what is the difference between eating that and Brie, or Blue Cheese anyway? I eat moldy brea... Read More »
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090122172559AAeibnT


feedback
loading