I just spilt water on a plug socket. What should I do?

Answer You could get a blow drier and plug it in at a different room using an extension cord, and blow hot air wherever it's wet. But it'll be safer not to use it a few hours after you dry it anyway.

Top Q&A For: I just spilt water on a plug socket. What shoul...

I've bought a 110v machine from USA, can I just change the plug and plug it straight into UK mains socket?

You need a transformer - 240v to 110 - and as for the idiot who said to buy a plug adapter - CAN I WATCH WHEN YOU PLUG IT IN PLEASE?

I am 13 and i just spilt water onto my new laptop :S?

Don't use a blowdryer! U are 13 so u won't know how to moderate it - u may melt stuff and make things worse.1. Turn it off2. Turn it upside down with the lid open3. Jiggle it a little to let water ... Read More »

My clumsy daughter has spilt water on her laptop and it's stopped working what should I do?

The good news was it was water rather4 than anything sticky.Take the battery out Open the laptopand turn upside down to drain any residual waterLet the laptop dry out - it may take a few days - do... Read More »

Should it plug it in the socket?