Question

 I just drank half a liter of year old milk...help!?

Answer 1. Notify the convenience store. That stuff needs to be pulled right away! (actually, a year ago, but anyway...)Here's what I found. "Symptoms would be equal to food poisoning. Food poisoning lasts... Read More »
http://answers.yahoo.com//question/index?qid=20090525133837AAflWTC

Top Q&A For: I just drank half a liter of year old milk...help!

What would happen if i drank liter fluid?

Throat burns , stomach burns , all sorts of damage to your body. My advice is DON'T DO IT ............
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20130404230240AAbORa6

I drank a two liter bottle of diet coke today is it safe?

don't forget to pee. you should be fine. and i wouldn't recommend making a habit of that much soda intake
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20130407124857AASZBKd

Anyone ever drank a 2 liter bottle of Soda in one sitting?

I've never even drank a 12 oz. can of soda in one sitting dear... I'm a lightweight...
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20130116090746AAg1yXK

Please Help. A 2 year old child just drank a tiny, tiny bit of oxy cleansing pads- the liquid in it. help now!?

I would try and give it lots to drink, call your poison control center, or take him immediately to the emergency room.Always have syrup of epicac on hand when there is a little one so that you can ... Read More »
http://answers.yahoo.com//question/index?qid=20080301165554AAqbx89


feedback
loading