I ate a cookie with mold on it. HELP!!?

Answer Should be ok. That is what your immune system is for. As long as you don't eat a ton of mold you will be fine.

Top Q&A For: I ate a cookie with mold on it. HELP!!

How to Use a Clay Cookie Mold?

For centuries, bakers have used wooden and clay molds to create intricately detailed picture cookies. As far back as the 14th century, Swiss and German bakers were using cookie molds to bake the Sp... Read More »

How to Get Financial Help With a Home Mold Problem?

Finding mold in a home can be scary and upsetting. Aside from the health or allergy problems that can occur from mold, cleaning up the mess can be costly. The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) ... Read More »

Fortune Cookie help?

Make these easy ones and write whatever u like!CHINESE FORTUNE COOKIES 1 egg1/4 c. sugar2 tbsp. oil2 tbsp. water1/4 c. cornstarchWrite "fortunes" small paper strips. To make cookies, beat egg sli... Read More »

Help me find the name of this cookie brand?

those are little debbie oatmeal creme pies