I am 12 years old and i think i have a yeast infection but i am to scared to say it to my mum or go to the doctor as my doctor is a man and if he wants to check or talk about my vagina?

Answer Yeast infections should not go untreated as it could do damage to your reproductive tract. It may be embarrassing to you but both your mom and your doctor have your best interest in mind. Yeast in... Read More »

Top Q&A For: I am 12 years old and i think i have a yeast in...

Can a doctor look at a 11 years vagina?

yes doctors do look at the "private parts" of even 11 year olds... it is part of a normal wellness exam (child physical). And what they are looking for is normal development and making sure there... Read More »

What should you do if you are pregnant and have a yeast infection but cannot get in to see your doctor for five weeks?

Answer If you are sure that you have a yeast infection then you can go to your local drug store and get monistat 7 day treatment don't use the 1 or 3 day treatments because you are pregnant the in... Read More »

Is talk show host doctor Phil truly a doctor?

Yes he is and has degrees in Psychology, and Philosophy

Can you ice your vagina to stop swelling from a yeast infection?

Yes, although you should not leave the ice on for long periods of time. Yeast infection generally do not cause significant swelling, so if this occurs you should speak with your doctor as it may no... Read More »