Question

 I accidentally swallowed the wax for my braces! HELP!!! I NEED ANSWERS QUICK!!?

Answer Don't worry! You'll be fine! It's made for putting in your mouth. If it was harmful at all they wouldn't let you do that right?? No worries!
http://answers.yahoo.com//question/index?qid=20070822150338AAE69li

Top Q&A For: I accidentally swallowed the wax for my braces!...

What do I do if I accidentally swallowed a....?

It shouldn't be that much of a problem when I was little I used to eat rocks.No problem with plastic I think your stomach acids can digest it.
http://answers.yahoo.com//question/index?qid=20090621123118AA6UzNa

I accidentally swallowed a condom?

thats really freaky.. you should probably go see a doctor... it might do more than not let you impregnate another girl. it might catch food/water in it and might blow up =/ see a doctor A.S.A.P.
http://answers.yahoo.com//question/index?qid=20090203140549AA9fI3U

I accidentally swallowed a quarter, will I be OK?

For your sake don't leave it up to chance.All of these seem reasonable answers, I wouldn't worry about poisoning or anything. Although it could pass through your bowels. A quarter seems about the... Read More »
http://answers.yahoo.com//question/index?qid=20061216200304AATgiax

What to do if you accidentally swallowed a eraser shred?

Coins are said to be the most frequently-swallowed object, along with paper clips, erasers too, even batteries.. but these are much bigger than a piece of an eraser shred... Not to worry, not toxic... Read More »
http://answers.yahoo.com//question/index?qid=20100105184512AApwsMW


feedback
loading