Question

 I accidentally swallowed a quarter, will I be OK?

Answer For your sake don't leave it up to chance.All of these seem reasonable answers, I wouldn't worry about poisoning or anything. Although it could pass through your bowels. A quarter seems about the... Read More »
http://answers.yahoo.com//question/index?qid=20061216200304AATgiax

Top Q&A For: I accidentally swallowed a quarter, will I be OK

What do I do if I accidentally swallowed a....?

It shouldn't be that much of a problem when I was little I used to eat rocks.No problem with plastic I think your stomach acids can digest it.
http://answers.yahoo.com//question/index?qid=20090621123118AA6UzNa

I accidentally swallowed a condom?

thats really freaky.. you should probably go see a doctor... it might do more than not let you impregnate another girl. it might catch food/water in it and might blow up =/ see a doctor A.S.A.P.
http://answers.yahoo.com//question/index?qid=20090203140549AA9fI3U

I accidently just swallowed a quarter?

Not to worry, it will come out the other end in time, who knows put up for sale on Ebay.
http://answers.yahoo.com//question/index?qid=20061222161854AAdTpfi

I swallowed a quarter will I be alright?

Yes, but if you crap 2 dimes and a nickel I'd start to worry. Oh and one more thing, please don't put it back into circulation once it comes out...
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080206141003AAeVVfj


feedback
loading