Question

 I THINK MY PUP JUST SWALLOWED A BEE HELP@!@*!*?

Answer Open his mouth. Does his tongue, or airway look swollen? If it does go to a vet immediately! As long as he doesn't appear in any respiratory distress (like trouble breathing, audible wheezing, u... Read More »
http://answers.yahoo.com//question/index?qid=20120731033452AAgZhvY

Top Q&A For: I THINK MY PUP JUST SWALLOWED A BEE HELP@!@*!*

I just swallowed my gum, what do I do?

The myth that gum stays in your system for years is false. Your stomach acid breaks the gum down, and it passes through your system just like everything else that you eat. You should be fine, no ... Read More »
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100124172656AAZCraD

You swallowed ink will you die?

It's very unlikley you will die unless you swallow a LOT of ink. However, ink is not good for you.Ink is made from a variety of things that, while great for paper, are bad for the human body. As I'... Read More »
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/You_swallowed_ink_will_you_die

I swallowed a....................?

Not to worry. My son did the same and shat it out in a fortnight.
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081228115713AAlUA7Y

I think I might of swallowed something?

Were you snogging the waitress ?? (NO) Then probably a chicken bone , if it still feels like it's stuck down yr throat see a doc.If it IS an earring it will either pass (OK) or stick if it has a ca... Read More »
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20130417233738AA3lxOg


feedback
loading