How to Report Attorney Fraud of a Minor's SSI?

Answer If you believe an attorney has acted fraudulently by mishandling or stealing a minor's SSI payments and you are the minor's caregiver, you can report the attorney's actions to your state's Bar Asso... Read More »

Top Q&A For: How to Report Attorney Fraud of a Minor's SSI

Do you get a free credit report when you report fraud?

If an individual is a victim of fraud, he may request an copy of his credit report free of charge at any time. The fraud victim won't automatically receive a free credit report when he reports the ... Read More »

How to Report Tax Fraud to IRS?

There are many people who cheat on their federal taxes each year. The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) has special investigators to help examine these cases, but some tax fraud goes undetected. To he... Read More »

How to Report Tax Fraud?

No one likes paying taxes, but most law-abiding taxpayers expect everyone and every business to pay their fair share. Therefore, you may feel compelled to report tax fraud of which you have persona... Read More »

Who do i report fraud to?

There are several agencies that can help in cases of fraud. Fraud involving the postal service should be reported to the United States Postal Service's fraud department. Fraud cases can also be rep... Read More »