How to Parlay Work Experience Instead of College Degree in Job Search?

Answer With an increasing percentage of Americans going to college, more employers expect, request or require job applicants to have college degrees. Yet employers want to hire competent workers who meet ... Read More »

Top Q&A For: How to Parlay Work Experience Instead of Colleg...

What kind of degree and experience you need to work for the CIA?

How to Earn a Masters Degree in Social Work Instead of a Bachelor's?

Social work is an innovative, interdisciplinary field. You will need a minimum of a bachelor's degree of social work (B.S.W.) to enter the social work profession. A master's degree in social work... Read More »

College Courses Required for a Social Work Degree?

Academic social work programs at both the undergraduate and graduate levels are offered by public and private four-year colleges and universities in the United States. As a social science within th... Read More »

Pay Differences Between Someone With Technical Experience & Someone With a College Degree?

In 2008, U.S. College Search reported that people with a bachelor's degree earned an average of 60 percent more than those with only a high school diploma, and that the difference could add up to a... Read More »