How to Glue Cellular PVC Moulding to Wood?

Answer When attaching PVC cellular moulding to wood, Liquid Nails and OSI Quick Bond are both adhesives that work well. You can apply either adhesive in the same manner. Carefully following the directions... Read More »

Top Q&A For: How to Glue Cellular PVC Moulding to Wood

What kind of glue do you use to secure moulding?

Moulding can be secured with wood glue. By pre-drilling holes in the moulding and using nails to help secure it to the wall, it will have improved stability. The nails and glue will work together t... Read More »

Could you use balsa wood to hang an heirloom crazy quilt by using fabric glue to glue it on?

Answer I would not recommend using glue on an heirloom quilt. A better solution would be to create a pocket (or sleeve) for a curtain rod to go through, and sew it to the quilt. For information on... Read More »

What is stronger white glue or wood glue?

White glue (polyvinyl acetate) is a strong wood glue, properly used. Yellow glue (aliphatic adhesive), is considered by most woodworkers to be somewhat stronger, others say they are equally strong ... Read More »

How can you separate pieces of wood which have been glued together with wood glue?

In my experience with furniture repair and refinishing I have found that I can dissolve wood glue 85% of the time with white vinegar. For the other 15% of the time when vinegar does not dissolve it... Read More »