How to Enroll in American River College?

Answer If you're looking to enroll in a northern California community college, you could look into becoming a student at American River College, also known as ARC. It's important to know before you enroll... Read More »

Top Q&A For: How to Enroll in American River College

How to Apply to American River College?

American River College is a two-year community college that is part of the larger Los Rios Community College District in the Sacramento, Calif., area. Each student must complete an application and ... Read More »

I can transfer my financial aid award from my college to a community college i don't want enroll in 4 year C?

No, you cannot transfer FA directly to another school. The amounts and types of aid vary depending on a number of factors, including the cost to attend. If you are transferring to a community coll... Read More »

How to Enroll In a Tribal College?

Enrolling in college can involve many choices and challenges: tuition, expenses, scholarships, and the college application are a few steps of the process to expect. This how-to guide will show firs... Read More »

How to Enroll at a Community College?

Be cool, go to school. Broaden your horizons and obtain credentials that will carry you though your future.