How to Change the Shock Tower Caps in a 1968 Mustang?

Answer The 1968 Ford Mustang utilizes a shock tower cap to secure the top of the shock absorber in place on top of the shock tower. A tremendous amount of pressure is placed on the cap as the vehicle is d... Read More »

Top Q&A For: How to Change the Shock Tower Caps in a 1968 Mu...

How to Change 1966 Mustang Shock Tower Caps?

By 1966, the Mustang was well-known for being a sporty, inexpensive car that could be used as a grocery-getter or a hot rod depending on how you ordered your car. The Mustang had unitized construct... Read More »

1968 Mustang Edelbrock Shock Installation?

An integral part of the 1968 Mustang's suspension system is the shock absorbers. As their name suggests, shock absorbers are designed to minimize the amount of vibration and impact from the roadway... Read More »

How to Change the Ignition Tumbler on a 1968 Mustang?

By 1968, Ford's pony car had been refined a bit. Big-block engines were available, suspensions were improved and interiors were more luxurious. Even with all these changes, from outward appearances... Read More »

1968 Mustang Facts?

The 1968 Ford Mustangs were assembled at plants in San Jose, California, in Dearborn, Michigan and Metuchen, New Jersey. Changes in the car were negligible. The Mustang emblem was floated in the gr... Read More »