How to Change Your Last Name With Immigration and Naturalization?

Answer There are three situations that can result in the need for you to change your name during the immigration and naturalization process. Name changes are expected to occur as part of a K-3 sponsored f... Read More »

Top Q&A For: How to Change Your Last Name With Immigration a...

Can you request a name change with an immigration officer during your interview?

You can request to change your name by completing a petition for a name change during your naturalization interview. Your new name will appear on your naturalization certificate. Once you have been... Read More »

Immigration & Naturalization Degrees?

Although there are no degree majors in immigration and naturalization in the United States, there are specialized college programs and certificate classes that are available for lawyers and profess... Read More »

Immigration & Naturalization Careers?

The United States Citizenship and Immigration Services is a division of the Department of Homeland Security that oversees a broad variety of functions from processing immigration and citizenship ap... Read More »

How do I change my name on my certificate of naturalization?

Get the form and instructionsGo to the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services website. Download and print the form n-565, application for replacement naturalization/citizenship document... Read More »